Saturday, February 07, 2009

One Tit or Two?

In today's Telegraph, Graham Norton, acting as agony uncle, is posed the following question:
"My wife – an attractive woman – has always been obsessed with her lack of volume in the bosom department. She is determined to have surgery in order to increase her breast size from an A to a D. The problem is we're rather short of cash – we're currently putting two children through private school – and at £2,500 a breast we can't really afford it.
You'd think that would be the end of the matter, but my wife is determined to push ahead one breast at a time. She says she's ''too desperate to wait'' and has her heart set on getting one breast done this year and the second one in 2010.
Needless to say, the surgeon has advised against it, but when my wife gets a bee in her bonnet she's a very tenacious woman.
Quite apart from the cost, I am very perturbed at the prospect of sharing my life for 12 months (possibly longer) with a woman who is built like a Page Three girl on one side and a pancake on the other. What is a man to do? "
The mind completely boggles.
However, it would enable the husband to answer one of those Questions of the Universe. Is there a different feel to an implanted breast? I accept the size might make a difference here, but the feel ought to be testable.
I offered my services but strangely my comment has been moderated out....

No comments: