Friday, May 18, 2007

Ecotherapy

I am very into this. Ever since I discovered it I have been practicing it and find it entirely therapeutic. It is much better than thalassotherapy, yoga,meditation, aromatherapy, or any other therapy you care to mention. This includes therapy therapy ( analysis) - not that I have ever had this, although Mrs. Lear thinks I need it.
Overall my wellbeing has increased markedly since I began ecotherapy. My muscles are toned, I am generally more cheerful, more able to cope and my chloresterol level has dropped. Actually that last is a lie as I refuse to allow anyone to check me for anything. If I'm going to die I want to do so without worrying about it.
What are the other benefits? Well, I sport a healthy tanned look. I wish I could say my hair was growing to cover the somewhat thin spots, but unfortunately I will need to go for the "getting hit about the head "option that is in all the papers.
I should mention I discovered this miracle cure whilst in Romania. However, I understand it is available practically anywhere, and it's practitioners make a point of not insisting on a specific location.
Generally, in Romania, I find myself with two or three others, similarly engaged in ecotherapy. Afterwards, we tend to find our way to a hostelry of some description, in order to allow the slow wind down process that is so important with any form of therapy.
I have to admit I am an ecotherapy purist. That is to say, I refuse to undertake a course when the weather is inclement. However, when the sun's out,the birds are singing and the wild boars are not attacking, I find myself drawn to undertake an ecotherapy course once again. I doubt I will do it in the winter.
So there you have it. I am a convert. You should be too. I should mention it is to all intents and purposes free, so not only is it good for your health, it's good for your bank balance as well.
I would give you a contact number to get started, but I don't know your 'phone number.
What? Yes, you can do it on your own.
What?
It's taking a walk in the country.
When it's sunny.

No comments: