Saturday, March 29, 2008

Home Alone...

Having been abandoned for business reasons by Mrs. Lear, The Headmaster and the Headmaster's wife ( they've gone to walk around Harris) I've had a day when I can get things done.
I don't know why, but I always achieve much more on my own.
So all the information that I haven't taken in over the last week has been committed to memory ( or put in the bin), I have put all the clocks forward ( including the central heating), and now I am going to bed.
Only I came across this priceless snippet about Yoga.
" Julie is not your Ethnic Yoga teacher. She is much more the Stylist Yoga teacher. Her students are more likely to have had boob-jobs and drive black 4 by 4s than munch uncooked vegetables and wear home made clothes that have been dyed in the bath."
Clearly life has moved on. No longer is it enough to be a yoga teacher, you have to be a celebrity if you want to make a success of it, and " get on".
I can't help but feel this is the complete antithesis of what Yoga is supposed to be.

1 comment:

Whispering Walls said...

Bravo KL. Hope you are enjoying some peace, if not yoga.