Wednesday, October 25, 2006

YIPPEE!!

Gosh! Someone has left a comment! That means at least one person has read at least some of this stuff. What a result ( I believe that's the correct term, but, in case anyone's interested, EVERYTHING is a result - win lose or draw.)
Anyway, today has all the omens for a good day. How do I know? Well, first thing as I came out of the house there were two magpies on the lawn ( one for sorrow, two for joy). As I drove to the office, a black cat crossed my path. Then Jupiter from Holst's Planets came on the radio.
This last always raises my spirits. The final few bars speak of joy, happiness " I will survive" " I WILL conquer" etc etc, so I am always convinced things are going to go well. However,my general caution and forward thinking usually says to itself that it merely means I WON'T crash the car today.
I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always amazed at how many people read my blog...and how few leave comments!
www.MattDeanSoton.blogspot.com