Saturday, April 05, 2008

Orgy!

That was the ehadline regarding Max Moseley and 5 prostitutes and nazi uniforms.
I'm not so sure.
What would you say constitutes an orgy? I think 5 women and 1 man is a bit light on the orgiastic stakes. Myself I would insist on a minimum of 10 participants of whom at least 2 must be male.
Now you may think this sexist. After all, there's nothing to stop an all-male or all-female orgy I suppose, but having done Latin as a child, my view of orgies has always been somewhat coloured by images of people lounging around on sofas with very few clothes on, groping each other. And there were always men & women involved.
I think when only one man is involved I would invoke the comment of Lord Lambton many years ago, when caught in bed with a mere two prostitutes.
" I think the ordinary man in the street would only have two words to say: Lucky bugger"
He may have tried that with them too for all I know.

No comments: