Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Describe yourself in 5 words

Prague Tory is asking the above.
I did a quick poll round the office.
Ignoring the more colourful suggestions,the top four so-called executives came up with:
Organised,friendly,normal, silly - erm I give up ( female)
I Don't know - erm, erm ( female)( giggle)
Passionate,caring,ambitious,football,music ( Mr.IT Geek)
Witty ( enormous hilarity all round) (What? What? I AM witty!) Confident, Sexy,Kind,Honest. ( male PA)
Me? The only thingI could think of was from Peter Seller's record ( The Best of Sellers), describing Balham, Gateway to the South -Broad Bosomed, Bold, Becalmed, Benign.
I rather liked it.
It goes on - Stands Balham, four square on the Northern Line. Matched by no marvel 'cept in Eastern Scene, a Rose Red city, half of Golder's Green.
Truly silly but rather nice.

No comments: